STFX is the native token of the STFX platform, with a hard capped supply of 1B units, set to exhibit deflationary properties over time. STFX is designed as a utility token that services many key functions within the network. STFX is currently available on the following blockchains:
STFX platform doesn’t charge any management fees. Instead, performance fees are charged on profitable vaults only. Manager will receive 15% of the profits earned by their vaults. The protocol will receive 5% of the profits earned by the vaults. No fees will be levied on vaults that close at breakeven or at a loss.
STFX stakers will receive claim to 80% of protocol revenue, with the remaining 20% accruing to the DAO treasury. Thus, an “intrinsic value” can be ascribed to token price based on revenue projection and an applied discount rate. Rewards will be paid out to stakers in USDC on a weekly basis. Staking will be subject to a 1 week “cooldown” period prior to becoming re-liquid.
Fee Rebates – Token stakers will be granted fee reduction and rebates on STVs, both as managers and investors
Governance Decisions – Token holder will have pro rata influence over governance parameters and future implementation proposals. These values could include raising/lowering vault capacities, adding new tradeable instruments, integrating new DEX protocols, raising/lowering fee structure etc.
STV Capacity – Managers will have vault restrictions based on their historical profile. In addition, the protocol will set a hard capped max dollar value that STVs can raise. As managers accumulate more history, they will unlock more features for future vaults. Staking STFX into their vault will allow them to access these perks more quickly, and allow them to raise higher collective values.
Priority Access – Large STFX token holders will get first access rights to high profile manager STVs that may be otherwise oversubscribed.
STV Advertising – In a competitive marketplace for investor mindshare, managers will be able to stake and/or buy and burn STFX to get higher visibility on the protocol’s discover page.
Independent Angels, Traders and VCs. Seed tokens are subjected to a linear vesting period of 12 months, after a 6 months cliff, starting at the end of the public sale.
Public token launch, projected date - January 2023.
Core team that financed and built initial protocol implementation. Team tokens are subjected to a linear vesting period of 18 months, after a 6 months cliff, starting at the end of the public sale.
Allocation set aside for future contributor compensation, as well as strategic partnerships with various entities. These tokens are subjected to a linear vesting period of 18 months, after a 6 months cliff, starting at the end of the public sale.
Liquidity mining programs, incentives for early STV participants. These tokens are subjected to a linear vesting period of 18 months, starting at the end of the public sale.
STFX DAO Treasury
Community owned and governed treasury. These tokens are subjected to a linear vesting period of 18 months, starting at the end of the public sale.