- 1.72h rule – the manager has 72 hours to deploy the position after the STV fundraising period is over or the STV has reached capacity.
- 2.Vaults go "all in" – the entirety of the funds raised for the STV get deployed in the trade.
- 3.10x max leverage – the maximum leverage that can be utilized by the STVs is 10x.
- 4.Reputation = Capacity – on the STFX platform, Max STV Capacity is the same as your Reputation on the platform. Executing profitable STVs will expand your reputation (and as such, Max STV Capacity), and vice-versa, losing money for investors will reduce your reputation (and as such, Max STV Capacity)
- 5.Default Managing a Maximum of 1 STV at a time – Users start with being able to only manage 1 STV at a time as the default setting on the platform.
- 6.1H<>1W Fundraising Period – fundraising period minimum value is 1 hour. Fundraising period maximum value is 1 week (168 hours)
- 7.1M Maximum STV Period - duration maximum value is 1 month. STV will automatically be ended after this time period.